My Portland, Oregon, law firm is exclusively focused on personal injury law, and I have spent more than 20 years as an attorney handling these claims. I started my career working for insurance companies. Now, I fight for injury victims.
One hundred percent of my practice represents plaintiffs, people who were injured by the actions of another individual or business. I stand up for injury victims and help them hold wrongdoers accountable in many different situations:
- Auto accidents — Including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability — Accidents that happen on another property such as slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
- Dog bites — Attacks by dogs and other animals
- Medical malpractice — Including birth injuries, failure to diagnose cancer, heart attacks or stroke, surgical errors, medicine errors and nursing home negligence
- Wrongful death — Representing the surviving families of people killed in accidents of all kinds
- Scuba Diving Accidents
What Should I Do After An Accident?
If you’ve been involved in an accident, it can be hard to know what to do. By the time you’re reading this, it’s likely that you’ve thought about contacting your insurance company or the company of the other driver.
Before you do, please take a moment to consider that insurance companies do not always have your best interests in mind. Often, insurance companies aim to talk to you directly after the accident when you are still flustered and in pain. They then use your statements against you to minimize the value of your claim or avoid payment all together.
It is best to make sure that you are getting the necessary medical care first — to make sure that your health is taken care of. After your health is stabilized, talking with an attorney is a good idea. Your lawyer can contact the insurance company for you to make sure that your rights and interests are protected. If you choose to call me, I can help. I know insurance companies and the strategies they use against personal injury victims.
You Owe No Attorney’s Fees Until I Recover Compensation For You
Representation at my Portland law firm is on a contingency basis, which means that there is no fee unless and until I recover compensation for you. Even the initial consultation is free. To get started, call 503-290-3033 or complete an online contact form.